Planning & ZONING


Our mission is to effectively manage community change with regard to land use and overall development in order to achieve a positive environment that is productive and beneficial to all citizens of Oglethorpe County.

Ashley Peterson
County Planner
Amy Stone, AICP
Planning & Development

Contact Information

Mailing Address:

P.O. Box 261
Lexington, Georgia 30648

Physical Address:

105 Union Point Road

Lexington, GA 30648


(706) 743-5270

Hours of Operation:

Monday thru Friday: 8 am - 12 pm, 1 pm to 5 pm


Click Here for Email

Click Here for Human Trafficking Notice

Click Here to file an Open Records Request

E-Verify ID: 255650 Authorized 9/22/2009