top of page

When paying a traffic fine by mail, please include your copy of the citation with your signature placed in the appropriate place on the back along with your payment or include your name, citation number and/or driver’s license number on your form of payment.  Payments must be submitted in the form of a money order or other certified funds and made payable to Oglethorpe County Probate Court.  Personal checks are ONLY accepted by residents of Oglethorpe County. If you would like a receipt to be returned to you, include a SASE with your payment.  

bottom of page